The Best Memories Limited (Trading As) The Best Photobooths & The Best Magic Mirrors
1. Who is collecting your data?
The Best Memories Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 9782953 whose registered office is at 15 Warwick Avenue, Buckinghamshire, HP12 4NG with email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How is your data being collected?
We receive the data directly from you via email or chat, as well as the contact forms, quote forms and newsletter forms available on our website. We also collect data from third party companies that have confirmed you have voluntarily supplied your data to be shared with event suppliers such as The Best Photobooths.
3. What data do we collect?
We collect the following types of information:
– Name, surname, email address for the purposes of marketing and sending you special offers and latest news.
– Name, surname, email address and your company or personal data to complete your order and process transactions, to provide you with an invoice for the payment or a receipt for the completed work.
4. What is our legal basis for processing your data?
Your data will only be shared with employees and contractors of The Best Memories Ltd whose cooperation we require in order to market and provide our services.
Your data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5. How will the information be used?
We will use the data you provide to:
– Carry out your order, which involves processing your data in our IT infrastructure,
– Provide you with an invoice for the payment or a receipt for the completed work,
– Fulfill the legal obligations under the UK law,
– Market our products and services.
6. How long will the data be stored for?
The data gathered from you on the basis of explicit consent will be stored until the consent is revoked.
The data gathered to carry out the work commissioned by you will be stored for as long as it is necessary to complete the work, and afterward for a period of time that is justified by legitimate interest of The Best Memories Ltd.
7. What rights does the data subject have?
You have a right to:
– access your personal data,
– correct mistakes in or modify your personal data,
– revoke consent for contacting you with marketing information,
– restrict or prevent the processing of your personal data,
– request the porting of your data to another administrator,
– erasure of your personal data,